Home Care for Maine, located in Farmingdale, Maine, is a non-profit organization looking for an experienced Human Resources professional who has a proven track record for recruiting candidates who will serve the needs of our consumers. Home Care for Maine provides in-home services that preserve dignity and enhance independence of our consumers and it is our mission to provide our consumers with consistent, compassionate care in the privacy of their own homes, so they can continue to be a part of their community.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Human Resource Specialist-Recruiter will be responsible for the full recruitment process at Home Care for Maine including, but limited to the following:
- Carries out the agency’s employee sourcing, recruiting and selection processes.
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers and employees.
- Ensures compliance with employment regulations and related policies and procedures.
- Works closely with the Home Care for Maine management team to identify staffing requirements.
- Develops, maintains, tracks and documents sustainable sourcing, recruitment and selection processes and activities.
- Conducts outreach activities to identify potential job applicants based on target area needs and maintains applicant information.
- Schedules and conducts behavior based interviews.
- Prepares and presents conditional job offers to qualified candidates, processes employment verifications and initiates background screenings.
- Schedules and coordinates new hire orientation sessions and on-boarding process.
The successful candidate will possess an Associate’s Degree in related field (human resources, business administration, human services, etc.) with two or more years’ related experience or an equivalent amount of education and experience. Demonstrated ability to source, recruit and select individuals for open positions across the State. Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times and work collaboratively and effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Knowledge of employment law. SHRM-CP and/or PHR certifications are preferred but not required. Broad knowledge of the home care industry and related regulations a plus. Candidate must have demonstrated experience in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
Qualified candidates may submit a cover letter and resume in support of the Human Resources Specialist-Recruiter by April 19, 2019.
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Required)
Ready to join our team? Apply today!